Few salient features of the Mission Good Governance were-
- Successfully conducting The Panchayat and Urban Local bodies election.
- Decentralization of powers and ensuring local community participation in the execution and monitoring of the development process.
- Extending the facilities of higher education to the uncovered areas.
- Approving 102 new Degree colleges and upgrading 230 schools to the next level.
- Sanctioning Rs. 288 crore for up-gradation of existing stadiums and creating sports infrastructure.
- For completion of languishing projects The state government set up The Jammu and Kashmir Infrastructural Finance Corporation (JKIDFC) to raise funds of Rs. 8000 crore.
- Through the JKIDFC 2206 projects are being funded.
- To curb corruption Anti Corruption Bureau has been set up. Other anti graft bodies have also been strengthened. has
- The Prime Minister’s Development Package of Rs. 80000 crore fast tracked.
- Monitoring of 19 departments entrusted to Panchayats. Implementation of schemes like MGNREGA, Social forestry and Mid Day meal devolved to Panchayats.
- Rs. 366 Crore under 14th Finance Commission released directly to 4483 Panchayats.
- The Jammu Kashmir Government has announced honorarium of Rs. 2500 and Rs. 1000 per month for Sarpanches and Panches respectively.
- 4183 Gram sabhas has been held for preparation of the Gram Panchayat Development plans.
- As a major initiative towards Good Governance under Mission Good Governance , over 50 laws passed during Governor’s rule.
- To expedite development Projects Land transfer powers delegated to Divisional Commissioners and Deputy Commissioners.
- To ensure outcome based redressal of public grievances, Governor’s Grievance Cell and District Grievance Cells established.
- Jammu Kashmir Commercial Courts Act 2018 enacted for speedy trial of Commercial disputes.