The RAS Examination consists of three stages:
- Preliminary Exam (objective)- It consists of one paper ‘General Knowledge and General Science’.
- Total Marks: 200
- Time Duration: 3 hours
- Total Questions: 150 (carrying equal marks)
- 1/3 rd mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
2. Mains Exam (subjective)- It will consist of four papers.
- General Studies-I
- General Studies-II
- General Studies-III
- General Hindi and General English
- Each paper will be of three hours
- Total Marks: 200 each